$70-90K + 5% bonus
Our manufacturing client is seeking a Product Manager for their Omaha, NE location. The Product Manager will serve as a dominant champion for advanced products and owns the tactical management and activities identified with new product launches.Key Responsibilities:
- Boost profit generated from product lines by adding revenue streams from new products. Profit will come from successful new/enhanced product launches, and strategic pricing.
- Interpret the applicable markets for products so that product design, performance characteristics, and cost/price are appropriate for target customers.
- Fully grasp competitors’ products including those considered to be acceptable substitutes. The PM will initiate side-by-side competitive comparisons as appropriate.
- Pursue closely with marketing communications on product catalog, flyer, and brochure updates and creation.
- Work with the marketing and Market Development Managers on sales literature, advertising, direct mail, trade shows, and other types of marketing promotions.
- Assist pursuit of customer accounts or projects that are of special importance as determine by the management team.
- Arrange technical sales assistance by working closely with inside sales, customers, and integrating with engineering and other COE departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferably in Business Administration, Product Management or Marketing.
- Marketing and product management involvement preferred.
- Expertise using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Presentation and customer interaction competence.
To apply, please submit your resume or contact Rob to discuss
Thanks and have a great day.