A $17B med device company. A medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care.
Responsible for increasing penetration and profitability in existing accounts as well as increasing market share through cold calling, prospecting, building relationships, post sales implementation and account maintenance
Territory includes: WA, OR, AK, MT, ID
- C-suite, IT, Pharmacy, Nursing, Acute Care hospitals
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years related sales experience
- Hospital Sales Experience Preferred
- Ability to travel less than 25% of time
- Proven product knowledge in business area
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
- Must live within the geographic territory