Product Manager Authentication & Security
The Authentication & Security Product Manager will be responsible for driving Authentication & Security as a product. To successfully implement leading technology to protect Online and Mobile platforms and clients, the Product Manager will set direction, craft requirements and experience with users and partners, prepare user training and service documents, identify risks and improve controls, continually improve the platform and drive adoption. The right candidate will have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of the firm
Responsibilities will include:
This role will offer broad exposure to the authentication technologies, key online and mobile controls, and wealth management and banking applications.
- Facilitate business analysis and ensure on-time delivery of complex projects spanning authentication & security. For key projects, prepare presentations and management briefings.
- Oversee or prepare RFPs for core vendor relationships and technology
- Perform Digital platform risk and control analysis to shape design, user experience and sustainable robust controls.
- Develop Business Requirement Documents and Use Cases for Online and Mobile platforms and work closely with Technology and Operations to oversee project implementation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Technology, Risk, Banking product, Operational Risk, Operations, Cyber, Communications, Legal, Compliance, Fraud Operations & AML to understand business requirements, information technology standards, information security policies, and other considerations that influence how identity and access solutions and services should perform
- Manage a project from requirements through to implementation, including content ownership, notifications, UX coordination, testing, developing communications plan, develop a roll-out strategy to clients and release to production as well as coordinate with stakeholders.
- Conduct competitive analysis and work with external peers/partners to understand threat landscape and trends
- At times, directly or indirectly lead teams or supervise staff and work product delivery
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field is required.
- 8+ years’ experience in full life-cycle projects – ownership and defining and executing all phases
- Ability to independently drive projects to completion and ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a demanding environment.
- Demonstrated experience creating, authoring and owning Business Requirement Documents and Use Cases for Online and Mobile platforms
- Prior experience supporting product initiatives involving multiple systems and processes, working through technical, operational, legal and business issues.
- Prior experience in Wealth Management systems and projects; FinTech, Online or Mobile products; self-directed and robo-advisor platforms; managing Online Security for a digital bank/wealth manager; Control improvement or Remediation projects
- Understanding of digital security systems and vendors
- Able to balance a risk versus control versus client experience mindset
- Ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to manager multiple competing priorities in a demanding environment
- Thought-leader – strong familiarity with industry trends and best practices, and a perspective on how to advance the current state-of-play.
- Keen intellect – ability to gather, analyze and synthesize a significant amount of information, and turn it into a compelling product vision.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Familiarity with JIRA, JIVE, Sharepoint, HP ALM