Reporting to the Senior Product Manager.
The Product Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the business plans for their vendors and categories including all marketing and merchandising efforts for assigned vendors and categories. Product Managers are responsible for driving revenue and profit growth for assigned product lines and adjusting strategies to meet the needs of the business. Product Manager manages each SKU, pricing programs and promotional strategies through product life cycle. Additionally, this position works closely with sales, marketing, purchasing and operations to ensure cohesive execution of these strategies. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Product Marketing or Merchandising Management (2 years)
- Drove optimization of inventory management in a multi-SKU, multivendor environment.
- Vendor Management
- Strategic & tactical sourcing & logistics planning
- Metrics measurements (i.e. pricing, delivery, costs, quality)
- Computer literate: Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Residence: St. Louis, MO (Relocation assistance provided)
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Print or IT Hardware
- Advanced Degree –MBA
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong strategic thought process
- Demonstrated problem resolution – practical and logical.
- Multiple projects in a fast-moving environment
- Worked collaboratively across multifunctional teams
- Results driven and met deadlines
- Built relationships
- Continuous Improvement
- Financial Acumen
- Adaptable & Flexible
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.
Practice Leader: Nick Piotrowski
Warehouse & Distributionnpiotrowski@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.166Click here to apply online