Our client in North York has an immediate role for a Product Manager – VOIP
Full time Permanent role
Work from home flexibility is open
Great benefits and vacation plan
- Industry experience (telecommunications)
- Good decision making skills
- Good relationship and presentation skills
- Take initiative
- Strong personality
- Will work directly with CEO
- Wil be responsible for VoIP and HPBX product direction, positioning and pricing.
- Will be developing VoIP/SIP Trunking Service, Hosted PBX and Call Center Solutions.
- Defining the Product strategy for the Voice Product Portfolio.
- Develop product pricing strategy, managing the communication with customers and the internal team.
- Work closely with cross functional teams: Operations, Sales, Partner Program, Technical Support and Marketing.
- Should have 3+ years of Product Management experience.
- Telecom industry is a needed.
- Good understanding and experience : Voice Products - SIP Trunking, VoIP, Hosted Voice Solutions, data solutions.
- Should have experience in managing supplier relationships.
- Should have strong analytical, project management, data manipulation and problem solving skills.
- Should have high attention to detail.
- Should be Customer-focused and commercially aware.
- Strong communication and inter personal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!