Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will be responsible for traveling to job sites to perform service work, training, and lead installs. You will participate in the development of updating contractors, customers, builders, and distributors of new products. You will work in a team environment including working hand and hand with management, field sales team, marketing, and legal.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing exterior building product manufacturer that has been in business for over 8 years!
- Team-oriented organization, ability to work with industry veterans.
- Innovative organization – producing top-of-the-line products!
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive benefits plan, 401K plan, paid vacation, and tight-knit team culture.
- Ability to grow – this organization is aggressively growing and expanding into new markets.
- Portland is a vibrant and scenic city – located in the center of the US’s Pacific Northwest territory.
- The largest city in Oregon – known for its sprawling greenery, from parks and forests to breathtaking mountaintops.
- Also known for its commitment to being eco-friendly, along with an active arts, theatre, and music scene.
- Top communities in the area include Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, and Oregon City.
- Some of the highest concentrations of top-ranked public schools.
- One of the more affordable cities in the Pacific Northwest – offering access to amazing museums, art exhibits, and more.