Title: Product Industrialization Engineer
City: Grand Prairie
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1483102256
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Product Industrialization Engineer to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Grand Prairie, TX.
This is a contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Ensure equipment parts (mechanical and electrical) are purchased and/or produced on time and in the correct configuration.
- Ensure that the right kits are completed and delivered on time to the assembly line and that the final product is available in the correct configuration.
- In charge of the prototype and red and black label equipment, from a parts (make or buy), kits, sub-assemblies and top assemblies, to insure final product is available on time, on quality and on budget.
Take part in the development and deployment of plans that ensure the timely availability and effective utilization of labor, facilities, equipment, & tooling resources enabling the achievement of program delivery and cost milestones.
- Conduct studies pertaining to design to cost, cost control, cost reduction and inventory control.
- Actively take part in planning and executing new design and developments.
- Conduct feasibility studies, determine manpower and cost estimates and develop engineering criteria.
- Perform analyses to develop design options or recommendations for new products.
- Actively take part in determining the most efficient sequence of operations and work flow and provides finite scheduling to manufacturing cost centers.
- Report accurately Key Process Indicators and the progresses/issues to the Industrial Coordinator Manager. Alert in case of deviation and proactively propose and implement corrective actions.
- Create technical output (documents, drawings).
- Support the customer’s meeting and prepare presentations for project milestone (PDR, CDR, etc…)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or manufacturing from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience in Automotive, Maritime or Aerospace products development environment.
- 5+ years Aerospace experience preferred, ideally in production or manufacturing.
- Demonstrated product design development, qualification and production released for Aerospace industry.
- Knowledge in aerospace, design and manufacturing technologies, testing, evaluation, verification, validation.
- Proven track record of ability to develop/execute technology development plans.
- Experience with aircraft electrical or electro-mechanical system function, control systems, or products.
- Experience with production planning and operation needed.
- Demonstrates operational understanding to provide sound engineering solutions.
- Must be a problem solver and self-motivated to perform necessary research.
- CAD and ERP operational experience preferred.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.