This company has over 30 years of experience manufacturing highly engineered, specialized RV and HVAC products.
Why work here?
The company is known for its commitment to providing safe, innovative products and is a leader in the design and manufacturing of rapid growth RV industry components. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as 401k match (30% up to 6%) and generous paid vacation time that increases based on years employed.
The Product Engineer is responsible for leading the design and development of all company products and accessories:
- Design products that exceed customer expectations regarding features, performance, quality, reliability, & cost
- Lead failure analysis efforts to identify root cause
- Create electronic CAD models, layouts, assemblies, and drawings as required
- Prepare and process engineering change documentation
- Manage engineering projects that create, improve, or modify company products
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related scientific degree
- 1+ years experience in designing mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies
- 1+ years experience with CAD
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.