As the Product Development Engineer, you will collaborate with cross functional teams to drive new product introductions. You will utilize your creativity and project management skills to improve efficiency, target cost reductions, improve manufacturability and direct test programs for innovative cooling products. Additionally, you will interact with AHRI and third-party safety agencies (UL, ETL), and will partner with our technical service department to find solutions for customer opportunities.
You will be trusted to:
Click here to apply online
- Work with Product Management to prepare design specifications, analyses and recommendations for presentation and approval.
- Plan, organize and execute technical projects or phases of projects involving product design and development.
- Coordinate the efforts of drafters/designers, engineering technicians and model shop personnel to accomplish projects
- Conduct independent technical investigations involving product improvements in components, materials or structural design.
- Design, modify and evaluate complex mechanical and electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems.
- Lead or assist in problem solving efforts involving product related field and/or manufacturing issues.
- Provide work leadership for other engineering team members.