endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead prototype and pre-production build activities for assigned program(s) and maintain 100% on-time delivery.
- Conduct dimensional analysis and corrective actions in support of PPAP, capability, and trouble-shooting activity.
- Assist the Program Manager in design and feasibility analysis by providing mock-up and prototype part development.
- Lead the analysis and corrective action process for fit/dimensional problems and other build concerns through completion
- Maintain an up-to-date open issues report.
- Provide cost and timing associated with engineering changes, supplier costs, gages and tooling to support program objectives.
- Assist with the training of production team members during the early phases of a program.
- Support Program Manager in Launch Team Meetings
- Actively collaborate with other PE’s to develop and implement cost reduction ideas
- Supports and adheres to policies, procedures and operational guidelines related to established quality management system (IATF 16949).
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.