What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a New Product Development / Design to Value (NPD/DTV) Engineer for New Product Development (NPD) of refrigerated products, as well as Design to Value (DTV) cost reduction efforts on the existing product lines.
What you’ll be responsible for in this role:
Click here to apply online
- Manage the NPD project from concept to completion, including design, proof of concept, test and evaluation, transition to production, cross-functional coordination of launch activities, etc.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define the product market specification for new products.
- Brainstorm new and innovative solutions to achieve the product market specification.
- Develop CAD solid models and engineering simulation of proposed concepts.
- Collaborate with Product Management to validate the solution with the customer.
- Develop a test plan and work with the Engineering Lab to validate the solution.
- Conduct field tests to validate the solution.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing Engineering on the fabrication plan for new products.
- Brainstorm cost saving projects on the existing products.
- Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing and Manufacturing Engineering to implement cost saving projects.