Working as a Senior Electrical Engineer involved in the development of the complete electrical architecture for Exterior Automotive lighting systems and/or control modules, also collaborate with engineers from mechanical, CAE, manufacturing and testing departments.
- Responsible for the technical coordination of the development of Control Units or LED Electronics from quotation to serial production to meet timing, performance, cost and quality requirements. Leading a team of engineers within one or more projects.
- Support DFMEA, DVP&R, wiring schematics, component selection on assigned programs per customer requirements.
- Technical interface to the Customer for all electrical matters, requirement management and coordination of quality planning.
- Responsible for electrical system engineering
- Working with the sales and purchasing team to meet cost and price targets
- Presenting results and negotiating solutions to the customer
- Technical management of suppliers (EMS)
- Compliance to and maintenance of internal processes per automotive standards. Assure process compliance within the project team.
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Computer Engineering, or Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Preferred: Master of Science Degree - Computer Engineering, or Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience within electrical development in the exterior automotive lighting sector with a good knowledge of automotive electronics processes.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of DFSS, DFMEA, Design for Manufacturability, GD&T, and tolerance stack analysis.
- Knowledge of Stage gate product development.
- Process knowledge in PCB board assembly and PCB board layout.
- Excellent communication skill in terms of collaborating with R&D, marketing, manufacturing, domestic and third party suppliers and customers.
- Knowledge of thermal analysis of design solutions.
- Excellent ability to identify and drive resolution to electrical engineering problems.
- Ability to travel to manufacturing locations in the USA and global locations
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.