Product Development Specialist – Recent Graduate Students welcome
My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation and chemical solutions. They are a high-growth organization, with committed leadership, located in a vibrant Southeast location. We are confidentially recruiting for a product development specialist who will have the opportunity to support the development of new instrumentation and applications with business initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced degree with several years of experience in analytical chemistry support product development testing.
- BS/BA Chemistry, Food Sciences, Physical Sciences -preferred Master’s or PhD
- 5 years of experience in application development with strong demonstrated aptitude for technical writing. Experience in both preferred (DOE)
- Excellent scientific writing skills- white papers, opinion pieces, etc.
- Experience troubleshooting / training/developing customer product support materials
- Strong foundation in analytical chemistry
- Interest and knowledge developing testing solutions and new products
- Domestic travel – 15%
Terrific compensation, excellent benefits & relocation. If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity with a great company!
Keywords: new product development, instrumentation, Project Management, Thermo-Fisher Scientific, Food, Product Development, protein, Chromatography, Analysis, moisture, new product introduction, fat, product development, ash analysis, Waters Corporation, Foss, applications, application development