As the Sr. Product Development Engineer, you design and develop commercial refrigeration products. Size and select components associated with refrigeration systems including compressors, valves, air movers, motors, heat exchangers. Design refrigerant piping system. Calculate refrigeration loads using refrigerant properties. Maintain products and support manufacturing in production of equipment. Create test procedures for units being developed Qualify equipment for appropriate agency listing. Below are some specific tasks the employee is expected to perform:
Click here to apply online
- Employee is expected to navigate SAP business system to maintain product information including bills of material and product configuration.
- Employee is expected to create rules for product configuration.
- Employee will manage multiple projects/tasks including schedule and goal management.
- Employee will lead engineering tasks for multi-stage product development projects.
- Employee will document best practices for use by peers.
- Employee will use engineering tools/calculations to complete tasks.
- Employee will interpret safety and performance standards.
- Employee will select components for electro-mechanical and electronic control systems.
- Employee will provide direction to CAD designers.
- Employee will be expected to identify/create new engineering tools to increase efficiency.
- Employee will create plans and initiate requests for the testing of product designs.
- Employee will work closely with internal and external customers to understand requirements and translate requirements into engineering actions.
- Employee will use ECR/ECM process to implement changes to products.