About the Company:
This company is a startup manufacturer and distributor of fasteners and screws that have a goal of reaching $15 million in sales within 5 years. They are focused on aggressive growth and market share. Their customer base consists of wholesalers, distributors, and retailers. The company culture is fast-paced, emphasizing ambitious growth and capturing market share.
We are currently seeking a Fastener and Screw Development Engineer that will be located in Miami, Florida area. This role reports to the Commercial Director. The Fastener and Screw Development Engineer will play a key role in driving product development and innovation. They will work closely with the manufacturing and sales team to provide technical support, training, and expertise to customers. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a similar role. Some travel is required for training the sales team and visiting suppliers internationally. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Base salary negotiable based on experience + bonus opportunity.
- Travel expenses are covered by the company.
- Office position, Monday-Friday.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE PROVIDED FOR THE PERFECT CANDIDATE.
- Diverse and Multicultural Community: Miami is a melting pot of cultures and languages, creating a rich tapestry of diversity. Living in Miami allows individuals to engage with people from all over the world, fostering cross-cultural experiences and perspectives.
- Vibrant Culture and Entertainment: Miami is renowned for its diverse culture, vibrant art scenes, and rich tapestry of music, dance, and cuisine. Residents can enjoy world-class cultural events, art galleries, music festivals, and an array of international dining options.
- Beautiful Weather and Outdoor Activities: Miami boasts a tropical climate with plenty of sunshine, making it a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. Residents can indulge in year-round activities like beach days, water sports, hiking, and exploring the lush natural landscapes of nearby national parks.