endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Product Design Sales Engineer
This is more of a Product Design Engineer role, but we are looking for an engineer who can talk with the customer and identify their needs. Help Identify new product development, design customer solutions, and understand ROI to the customer.
Success as a Sales Engineer is being able to achieve the following expectations:
- Create/facilitate a solution that solves our customer's problem (delivery, cost, design, quality, safety, etc.)
- Communicate with the sales team to understand the customers problems.
- Work with our customers technicians to develop solutions.
- Work with the customers and engineering to ensure product meets the solution requirements.
- Manage order timelines, guarantee product standards, ensure solution has a responsible price. and assure delivery.
- Ensure solution developed works as intended, and adjust if needed
- Ability to challenge effectively & communicate confidently
- Proactively identify and communicate risk
- Ability to create and execute a plan
- Business Acumen
- Ability to critical think / problem solve
Education / skills required for this role:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering preferred; company will consider a combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years product engineering, product design, innovation, industrial, or product development experience
- Product marketing management experience is preferred
- Product development engineering is preferred
- Formal training and proficiency in CAD/Solidworks preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft required
- Lean Manufacturing preferred
Travel is 20-30% but primarily day travel. Could be a couple overnights trips a month at most
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.