Multi-Billion Dollar Global Commercial & CPG Product Manufacturer adding a product engineer to drive product development and automation.
- New Product Development Team - Oversees the project from product conception to development to launch. This person reports directly to the Chief Engineer- Refrigeration.
- Responsible for the design and performance integrity of assigned components, assemblies and refrigeration products sold in USA/North America.
- Report to Chief Engineer
- Solid track record of successful project management, product design/development, and testing/evaluation experience
- Understanding of component and assembly manufacturing methods and procedures (plastic part manufacture, sheet metal fabrication, fasteners, etc.)
- Proficiency in CAD, preferably SolidWorks
- BSME or equivalent degree; 3 to 7 years relevant work experience
- Experience with refrigeration systems preferred
- Experience in simulation analysis (e.g. – FEA, CFD, NVH, etc.) beneficial
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.