endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The global technology leader in ADAS (automated driver assistance systems) and Autonomous Vehicle Technology (all the cool new tech appearing in cars – cameras / radar / lidar / night vision / occupant sensing / level 2-4 autonomy is expanding rapidly and looking for an engineering professional who is a cut above for a key role on a new project for level-4 autonomy.
Job Title: Product Assurance Engineer – ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) Module
What you'll do:
This position will manage the Product Assurance Engineering activities for assigned components within Product Engineering. The Product Assurance Engineer will lead & ensure that a product is tested to meet customer and internal functional requirements through comprehensive analysis, development, Design Validation (DV) and Process Verification (PV) testing.
- Understand OEM specification and requirements for product validation
- Comprehend module verification requirements (external, internal, system, manufacturing, functional safety)
- Manage product verification activities for assigned modules
- Design and develop product validation plans (Environmental, EMC, and others as required)
- Review the validation plan with internal (Product Engineering) and external (OEM) customers, get approvals
- Develop product engineering & test specifications for our manufacturing plants
- Develop requirement for test equipment, get quotes and source suppliers for test equipment & services
- Receive test equipment, validate and perform necessary GR&R before DV/PV
- Schedule internal and external lab(s) for planned DV/PV
- Track and report progress throughout the DV/PV
- Debug, analyze and report failures that occur during the DV/PV
- Support product engineering for any root cause analysis (8D, Fish Bone etc.)
- Prepare, review, & approve status & test reports, inc. DVP&R, for internal & external customers
- Archive test data, report, and test parts as required by internal and external requirements
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in EE, ME or equivalent desirable.
- 8 years’ work experience in Automotive electronics validation such as Hardware and system level validation.
- In depth understanding of validation methodology for automotive electronics & application to assigned modules
- Understanding of FMEA, SC/CC, risk analysis, FA, test case design, traceability of requirements
- Basic understanding of the ADAS ECU architecture, validation requirements and domain specific tools
- Experience with communication protocols and tools such as CANalyzer, Automotive Ethernet, GMSL2, FPD-Link III
- Awareness of IPC standards and PCB manufacturing
- Awareness of ISO/IEC 17025
- Awareness of IATF 16949
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.