If you have experience with inventory level, purchasing and PO release within the manufacturing environment, this opportunity might be for you. Your benefit and compensation would be assigned as per below. If this fulfills your requirements, or if you have any further questions, let's connect for a quick chat.
Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
Monday - Friday: Business Hours
1-2 week(s) till an offer
1 x Phone Screen (The Orbis Inc. - 10 mins)
1 x In-person Interview (The Orbis Inc. - 30 mins)
1 x In-person Interview (End Client - 45 minutes)
Nice to see:
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment
- MRP system exposure
- Past experience conforming to IATF16949 and ISO14001 standards.
- Automotive manufacturing experience an asset
- Previous materials/purchasing experience
You will be part of a progressive organization that manufactures automotive parts. They have various locations across the globe, all proudly headquartered near Toronto, Canada. They have strategically diversified to supply innovative components, systems, complete vehicles and engineering services to customers around the world.
- Release materias to meet production requirements, including scheduling transportation for collections as necessary.
- Expediting incoming material as required
- Generate new and updated purchase orders and ensure suppliers have appropriate drawings and documentation
- coordinate with outside vendors for new material requirements
- conduct physical inventory verifications versus MRL indicated quantities, inhouse and at outplant locations
- Adopt and practice Kaizen principles and concepts
Other duties as required
Interested in other similar roles? Check out all our current openings at: