Our client, located in the Nashville, TN area, has an immediate opening for an experienced Procurement Manager.
This position is responsible for assisting and leading activities related to the procurement of corporate goods and services including technology, marketing, facilities, etc.
Duties Include:Negotiating commercial terms and various types of contracts
- Track all incoming requests throughout the various workflows to ensure that requests are processed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner
- Coordinate internal stakeholder and vendor relations
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to aid in metrics-driven negotiations and vendor selection
- Assist with the preparation and review of vendor contracts, quotes, and proposals ensuring bilateral commercial terms & conditions
- Facilitate Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order creation
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5+ years of experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, or change management
- Metrics driven, with the ability to exercise judgment and operate independently
- Ability to prioritize requests and communicate effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Team player with collaborative style and proven track record of building successful relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Procurement systems experience a plus
For consideration submit your resume along with salary requirements to Mike@northpointsearchgroup.com.
Click here to apply online