Recruitment Partners is working with a Joint Venture Company on a Large Pipeline Construction Project and is searching for an experienced Procurement Lead for the project. This long-term contract role will be based out of Hope, BC and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Develop procurement management strategy and plans and communicate to the JV.
- Develop and implement internal processes and controls to manage “free issue” inventory.
- Monitor all key functions related to inventory transactions to ensure they are accurate and timely.
- Monitor procurement discrepancies, report on any procurement errors, perform investigations to identify root causes and provide recommended solutions.
- Management reporting: create KPI reports, perform weekly and monthly business reviews, inventory rotation reports, monthly inventory accuracy reports; run recall reports during audits, monthly inventory reconciliation reporting for opening and closing inventory valuation.
- Monitor and ensure ongoing improvements for accurate inventory and warehousing processes are in compliance with internal and external audit practices.
- Perform random audits on all transnational processes (receiving, storage, picking).
- Work with the JV to manage and optimize material inbound/outbound inventory and activity, including follow-up of “Free Issue material request management” activities pertaining to rush loads, receipt confirmation and planning inquiries.
- Review and act upon regular reporting to help improve efficiencies.
- Maintains working relationships with home office SCM and the suppliers concerning material delivery schedules and shipments; and verification of materials received.
Your strengths include:
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Sherri Bowles.
- 10+ years of progressive SCM Experience within an EPC/EPCM environment.
- Degree in Business or Operations Management
- Certified Supply Chain Management Professional certification is preferred
- Experience with large pipeline projects will be considered an asset
- Experience using large ERP systems will be considered an asset
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certifications are required
- PSTS (Pipeline Safety Training System) is preferred
- Must be willing to take site specific orientations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Strong understanding of contracts, documents and compliance in a construction/oil and gas setting is required
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Pipeline/Oil and Gas/Construction industry
- Ability to work flexible hours
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!