Our client is a top company with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate.
Resource Procurement Unit, BSMB requires temporary help services to meet anticipated high demand during fiscal year-end. In addition to peak demand during this time frame, the unit is currently short-staffed. The temporary help services will be required to acquire two (2) Resources in the position of Procurement Coordinator PO3. Services will be required for the period January 5, 2022 to May 30, 2022.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Conduct end-to-end procurement activities to acquire Information Technology goods/services and Information Technology consulting services in the Central Agencies I&IT Cluster (CAC).
- Provide expert procurement policy interpretation and advice ensuring compliance with OPS/Ministry Directives and Guidelines, and the Operating Procedures of the Provincial Trade Agreements.
- Procure Software Licenses and Maintenance Agreement.
- Assist senior staff with Request for Proposal (RFB)/Request for Bids (RFB) processes.
- Conduct Contractor Security Clearance process as required by Ministry Clients.
- See attached Job Specification for additional duties and responsibilities as required.
What you will bring to this role:
- Previously worked in the OPS or candidates who have previously conducted tenders such as RFB/RFB/RFT/RFS.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.