Processing Puzzle Master
This position will be 100% onsite. Candidates must be local to Phoenix, AZ. Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate.
Sometimes our documents can be a mystery and we are looking for people that enjoy solving problems. This position is responsible for reviewing errors, researching and analyzing information to correct tax documents and payments that require further analysis. If you like to work with a great team that collaborates, is hyper-focused on supporting the customer, and solving problems, this role is for you.
- Research and analyze documents and payments that require a more detailed review.
- This position works independently to resolve customer issues and will consult a procedural manual for direction, working with two systems to acquire information or correct inaccurate material.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
- Skill in operation of data entry equipment
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Suites
- Oral and written communication
- Detail oriented and passionate about accuracy
- Understanding of mathematical principles
- Possible mandated OT a few Saturdays in April, May and June
- Experience with computers, working with production goals, and analogical thinking is preferred.
- Select candidates may have an opportunity to become a full time State employee with
- Paid annual and sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
- Affordable insurance that includes medical, dental and vision
- There will be a chance for the candidate to convert to FTE after 641 hours.
Please contact Christine at email@example.com or 602-788-5890 ext 123 for more information.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!