endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi Billion-dollar manufacture looking to grow their team.
- Maintain all process functions of molding presses and auxiliary equipment
- Responsible for press startups, ensuring quality, answering alarms, and continuing production in an efficient manner
- Review sample parts and quality rejects and make recommendations towards corrective action
- Maintain process log books and review proposed process modification with engineers
- 2nd shift position
- Troubleshoot processing, quality and tooling issues
- Work with maintenance to resolve press malfunctions and minimize downtime
- Work with Quality Dept. to ensure acceptable parts are provided
- In-depth knowledge of injection molding machines and processes required
- Supervisory experience required
- Strong Communication skills
- Working knowledge of production tooling
- Preferred press experience includes: Arburg, Toyo, Cincinnati, and Engel
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years’ experience as a Process Technician or similar field.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.