My Client has a very exciting oppurtunity for a Senior Process lead with a global leader in packaging. This opening offers challenging work, great compensation/benefit package and career advancement opportunities. Message me for more details firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Process Lead focus on new job processing and improving current processes
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure Operator PM’s are completed
- Participate in changeovers
- Ensure all mechanical issues are addressed
- Correct or initiate correction on safety concerns that have been identified. Follow up to ensure correction has removed the safety concern
- Document and monitor processes and operator logs to ensure accurate completion and identify necessary follow-up to issues
- Ensure product quality standards are maintained and monitored. Follow up to ensure corrective actions have been successful. Contain suspect product as needed.
- Assists in the development of training requirements and processes
- Act as primary contact for Operators to communicate information, assist in problem-solving and trouble-shooting, and act as a general resource.
Education and/or Experience to be Considered for Position:
- 3 plus years experience acting as a group leader, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Functional computer skills, including previous experience with equipment touch screens, and e-mail. SAP, Word, Excel experience desired, but not required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Must be able to manipulate parts and supplies with both hands, both above and below shoulder height
- Must be able to move throughout the facility
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs and ladders
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include the ability to read computer communications, visually detect quality defects in raw materials or finished product and various reports and forms
- Must be able to work in temperatures ranging from forty degrees in the winter to one hundred plus degrees during the summer, depending on assigned work area.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.