KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Records production data as required.
- Minimizes waste generated as a result of production process, complies with sustainability goals.
- Reports any equipment issues or non-conforming product issues to supervisor.
- Works to improve productivity, quality, environmental health and safety, sustainability and the overall condition of the workplace.
- Maintains neat, clean and tidy workspace. Keeps supplies and materials organized.
- Assists in training other operators as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Click here to apply online
- Ability to use a ruler or tape measure to measure in Imperial and metric increments.
- Must be able to measure to 1/16th of an inch and in millimeters.
- Ability to learn, navigate and use all proprietary company and equipment software.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with customers and other employees.
- Must possess excellent skills in working in a team environment.