Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Click here to apply online
- Ensuring that all production is running at cycle and cavitation
- Responsible for making sure all machines are set up properly daily and to provide support to the operator to ensure that the machine is running properly throughout the shift with little or no supervision.
- Mold setting and machine start up
- Organizational skills, time management, detail oriented, deadline oriented and the ability to multi-task are essential for success in this position.
- Troubleshoot daily manufacturing issues
- Maintain red tags to tooling- to ensure that proper molding is complete
- Provide light maintenance to the machines