A. Goal and Objective
Set up, run, maintain and troubleshoot production machines. Achieve and maintain productivity standards.
B. Essential Job Functions
1. Sets up molds and production equipment per schedule or as needed.
2. Troubleshoots production equipment on alarms.
3. Identifies and records root causes for production interruptions.
4. Prepares first and last piece shots for Quality Control.
5. Performs routine maintenance and repair tasks on equipment and tooling.
6. Maintains production data to include set up, downtime, scrap, etc.
7. Maintains and continuously improves 5-S standards within work cell.
8. Visually inspects products to meet specifications.
9. Covers for production workers, material handler, or shift lead if needed.
10. Drives continuous improvement activities thru A3’s and shift projects.
11. Performs other job duties as assigned or needed.
C. Performance Standards (Accountabilities) D. Competencies required
Work Cells are well organized and productive.
Work Cells are performing to standards.
Project and Action Item deadlines are being met.
Scrap, uptime, productivity
Quality complaints (internal / external)
Mold and Machine Setting.
Run and troubleshoot production equipment.
Knowledge of plastic processing.
Knowledge of PLC controls.
Knowledge of robot specific programs.
Knowledge of quality control processes and SPC.
Knowledge of QMS and its application.
Knowledge of material moving/hoisting equipment.
Basic industrial maintenance knowledge.
Understand key performance indicators
Knowledge of 5S
Knowledge of A3 and execution.
E. Decisions required to make in performing the job
“Stop-Call-Wait”, stop work cell if scrap, uptime, or quality standards are not met.
F. Employee Acknowledgment:
I certify that I understand the essential job functions of this job and that I have received a copy of this job
___________________________________ _________Click here to apply online