As a member of the Americas Field Support and process team, you will be responsible to provide PET and Barrier processing support to customers located throughout the Americas territory. The responsibilities may include starting up and/or optimizing cycle times and preform quality on PET and Barrier systems as well as standalone molds and/or mold conversions. Your responsibilities will also include field SIF/SIR investigation support from time to time which may extend to other regions.
- Successful process optimization of Pet & Barrier systems
- Support existing field service organization in PET & Barrier, PET Hot runner, mold, mold conversions and processing issues
- Support quality team in SIF/SIR investigation in the field
- Mentor/train existing customer success team members to become more proficient in PET/Barrier processing
- Provide regular and Effective written reports, suitable for internal or external audiences.
- Approximately 70% travel within the Americas in addition 5 % of global travel is required.
Click here to apply online
- Degree or diploma in a technical field such as mechanical, electrical, engineering, air condition system or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience processing PET systems
- Knowledge of molds and hot runners
- Knowledge in dryer operation and maintenance
- Knowledge in chiller operation and maintenance
- Skills in Auxiliary processing troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientated, dedicated team player, initiative taker
- Fluent in English
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills considered an asset