Our client, an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products has an immediate opportunity for a Process Engineer. Become a member of a dynamic team with opportunities for those who exhibit a desire to continually improve skill sets and gain experience.
The Process Engineer will produce measurable results in Safety/Process/Quality performance through the effective monitoring and analysis of process and quality data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROCESS ENGINEER:
• Ensure that the highest standards are achieved in the areas of safety, environmental compliance and process efficiency and reliability.
• Participate in cross functional teams to continuously improve plant technical knowledge, processes and efficiency.
• Identify, develop, continuously improve and communicate the best available process practices developed within the company.
• Analyze and identify process improvement opportunities including; safety, efficiency, quality and emissions.
• Utilize technology and troubleshooting skills to identify / propose improvements for system bottlenecks.
• Develop, manage and implement capital projects.
• Assist different departments to investigate and find the root cause of problems.
• Function as a relief supervisor to assist with coverage for supervisory staff.
• Be the main contact for the company process group.
• Minimum B.S. degree in a technical engineering field.
• 4+ years of engineering experience in lime, cement, or similar industrial minerals or heavy industries.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com