endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar tier one automotive company located in Auburn Hills Michigan is looking for a Process Engineer that can help develop and implement optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls; coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
- Carries out process improvement, problem resolution, project management and Employee training.
- Improves manufacturing processes and methods for-cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Prepares and presents plans for the above and coordinate deployment including training of team members.
- Assists Operations Manager in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control and training.
- Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of building and equipment.
- Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improve efficiency.
- Promote and support Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement activities in Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years working in a plant manufacturing environment
- CAD experience for developing Facility/Equipment layouts
- Ability to read prints (GD&T) and schematics.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.