- Provides engineering know-how in solving technical problems
- Researches alternative solutions as they relate to cost, quality, and production requirements and consults with colleagues, staff or operating personnel to assure proper documentation pertinent to proposed solutions.
- Analyzes component parts and investigates field application of parts to determine cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for new product and process design. Evaluates and recommends potential new technologies for the improvement of the facility processes.
- Develops, analyzes, prepares and executes technical projects. Compiles data relating to project assignments and presents summary conclusions to supervision.
- Develops effective working relationships with Engineering, Operating, Maintenance, Quality, Research and Technical Service to communicate the processing applications as they relate to cost, quality, production and safety standards.
- Attends various conferences, seminars and information gathering visits to other industrial sites to keep abreast of developments within assigned area of responsibility.
- Bachelor of Science in a technical field required
- Minimum five years of experience in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Continuous improvement and problem solving skill set required
- Must be able to manage several projects at a time
- Strong communication and extensive computer skills required
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.