Our client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to lead projects within their molding department. This individual will work closely with their production facilities, Engineering, Tooling Department, and vendors. This person will lead projects that are focused on the development of new processes, new products, process improvements, and resolving production issues.
Requirement and Qualifications:
Click here to apply online
- Must have extensive knowledge of molding equipment, tooling and processes
- Requires a background with hands-on experience with proposing, planning and leading projects in a production or manufacturing environment
- Work with management, technicians and operators to continually improve manufacturing processes (Decrease cycle times/optimize production, maximize throughput rate, increase product quality, and minimize scrap) and troubleshooting processing problems.
- Develop procedures to ensure consistent processing of molded products
- Perform specified design of experiments and establish capability studies
- Provide input and make recommendations on involvement with production/plant expansion and equipment upgrades
- Develop training programs for technicians and operators
- Provide technical leadership & in-depth expertise to investigate, initiate and drive the development, procurement and implementation of equipment & processes for manufacturing
- Experience working effectively with others, leading project teams, resolving conflicts and communicating effectively