Candidate will be a degreed engineer, preferably a Process Engineer with Chemical or Mechanic Engineering Degree, with 3 - 5 years of experience in the cement or lime process. This person will be responsible for process improvements and production efficiency improvements at the lime plant. Must have previous experience engineering process improvements in a lime or cement plant.
- Communicate with Company Leadership and Plant Leadership effectively and in a variety of methods including Project Presentations, daily update emails, weekly/monthly scheduling meetings, project planning meetings, Capital Project Budgeting and Review meetings.
- Plan, Organize, and Execute process improvements projects. Build ROI business case for improvement projects as part of the Capital Project review and approval process.
- Work with Vendors, Contractors, and Plant Maintenance Teams to procure parts, services, and equipment needed for project planning and project execution.
- Lead and take part in root-cause failure analysis activities in order to assist plant leadership with proper decision making and next steps planning when there are equipment failures.
- Ensure safe and healthy work environment for employees.
- Observe and enforce all Federal Mine Safety and Health regulations.
- Address and resolve all safety issues
- Observe and enforce all Company Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Communicate safety and health issues with upper management.