endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
To provide technical leadership to operate equipment at target output, material usage, and energy.
- Establish a process of data collection, auditing and preventive maintenance which allows the quick identification of deviations and suggests the implementation of corrective measures. RCCA analysis, 5Whys and Kepner/Tregoe
- Responsible for addressing improvements in process efficiency, product quality, and cost.
- Work with multiple departments to develop and implement process modeling systems to further optimize the efficiency of the operations.
- Based on performance analysis, raw material specifications will be reviewed regularly and adjusted to drive the expected performance improvement.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related science
- 3+ years of experience- process or manufacturing engineering, troubleshooting manufacturing processes
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.