Monitor molding activities on the production floor while maintaining a high floor presence. Initiate action to ensure quality levels are maintained and continuously improved and to maximize customer satisfaction levels. Assist with the establishment of job standards and systems for optimum efficiency and profitability, analyze and react to job (and overall plant) efficiency and cost comparison reports. Support the efforts of other departments within the company to contribute to a true "team" concept.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor/Improve molding processes ensuring repeatability and high-quality standards.
- Maintain a heavy floor presence and work closely with Lead Shift Supervisors assisting with any molding/processing that may arise.
- Assist in developing robust processes utilizing the scientific molding approach with supporting documentation.
- Develop and document the entire process utilizing the PVs & Water Diagram documentation
- Support engineering tryouts in the plant
- Maintain Process Verification Sheets and update accordingly ensuring that all paperwork and procedures are accurate and legible and in full compliance with plant standards.
- Assist production with plant start-up when necessary.
- Assist in proper housekeeping and Health & Safety standards in respect of all processes and equipment following the 6S discipline.
- Maintain equipment and processes to a very high standard of efficiency and safety.
- Maintain very high-quality standards in line with supporting the quality/compliance culture within the organization.
- Research new innovative concepts in the molding industry.
- Perform D.O.E. trials to resolve/improve processing/molding issues.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Click here to apply online