We have a great client in need of a Process Engineer for their injection molding facility in the greater Greensboro, NC area. Our client can offer relocation assistance along with a competitive compensation package. The ideal candidate will have the following;
- Defines process through scientific molding principles
• Thorough understanding of D.O.E process, and ability to execute scientific molding principles
• Tool design review of new Product/Projects
• Interfaces with Quality, R&D, Manufacturing, and Tooling
• Primarily involved with sampling, molds/materials of New and existing products.
• Works closely with Project Managers to ensure new tools meet the proposed timelines
• Works with Operations to ensure that new jobs have the correct equipment ordered and installed.
• Coordinates samples with Scheduling.
• Work with Document Control to ensure the correct processing information is captured.
• Establishes required documentation for each new job (Process Parameters, Process Reference sheet, Water diagrams, etc.)
• Work to create long term solutions and increased efficiencies within the plant.
• Assist Operations as needed to ensure all job changes are correctly started up; ex: cycle times, overall process of machines and automation.
• Some travel required
• Oversee and Train Set-up personnel initially on the mold setups for New Projects
• Assist other departments in coordination of mold repairs.
• On call for troubleshooting.
• Ensures that product meets established quality criteria.
Click here to apply online