Resource to shift production teams. Assures compliance with safety, quality, and production standards. Continually improves the process, product and work environment. Assures resources are available to meet production demands. Tracks quality and production indicators (e.g., yields, quality trends, etc). Takes the lead role in monitoring product production consistency and conformance to established technical requirements. Coordinates technical issue resolution in production. Leads or supports, as necessary, process and product development project initiatives. Supports customer technical issues as required.
- Stays abreast of ongoing process stability and quality status. Provides troubleshooting support to process. Drives resolution of process and quality problems. Transfers knowledge gained to Production personnel. Assists in detection and correction of quality issues. Works with Quality Assurance to establish quality limits.
- Provides technical evaluation and analysis of process parameters and process performance. Maintains and modifies process definitions based on process stability, performance, and quality results.
- Provides on-going process support to operations. Supports off- hours process trouble-shooting.
- Continually develop knowledge and expertise in the technical functionality of process equipment. Transfer this knowledge to production personnel through procedural development and technical training.
- Support and develop technical understanding of process technicians and others needing technical training.
- Able to support and resolve customer product performance issues as needed
- Provides on-going process support to 24/7 365 day operations.
- Provide customer support for product quality and development issues.
- Provides ongoing process performance analyses and develops and implements corrective actions as needed.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelors degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or technical foundation with demonstrated industry performance.
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing, preferably in extrusion-based film.
- Provides on-going process support to 24/7/365 operations. Readily available for off- hours operations support.
- Excellent communication skills, high degree of self-initiative and motivation are essential