We are currently looking for a Process Engineer in the greater Atlanta are for a global leader in the plastic packaging industry. The ideal candidate will have the following experience/responsibilities;
Click here to apply online
- Manage, work with all departments to optimize mold component life.
- Manage mold repair program. Identify, prioritize, schedule, implement and work with QA to validate mold repairs.
- Manage injection mold tooling projects built by outside vendors including designing, fabricating, receiving, and transferring to production.
- Work as part of cross-functional and cross-company action teams to problem solve product quality and production issues resulting from mold and assembly process design.
- A basic understanding of CAD and PowerPoint for communique with outside mold vendors to repair and/or replace damaged mold components.
- Assist in new equipment and tooling validation. Tasks include writing and executing validation documents as well as assisting with equipment start-up and troubleshooting.
- Track tooling from removal to installation, assist in removal, set-up and repair as required.
- Assist in management of preventative maintenance program. Receives, distributes, supervises execution, collects and reports completed PM’s.
- Provide technical expertise to Maintenance, Engineering and Production as required.
- Identify training needs and schedule training for Mold Maintenance Techs as required.
- Provide support for the installation of new products, tooling and related processes; investigate tooling and process problems; make new product/process recommendations as necessary.