endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar tier one automotive company located in the Fort Wayne Indiana area is looking for a Process Engineer
- Develop and maintain assembly processes for our manufacturing center sections Overseeing and directing fixturing, error proofing and gaging design. PLC programming skills is a plus.
- Must be able to understand ergonomics, work balancing, standard work, FTT, PPAP processes (including gage R&R’s, capability studies, run at rates) and print reading is a must.
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Develop and update documentation, including process sheets, PFMEA’s and Control Plans
- Bachelors Degree
- PLC Skills, programming a plus
- 2+ years working in an automotive environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.