endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar tier one automotive company located in Auburn Hills Michigan is looking for a Process Engineer
- Support manufacturing operations and problem solving while making improvements.
- Support major plant initiatives, kaizen events, and other strategic goals in the plant.
- Procure specialized tools and gages by evaluating design concepts, justification on expenditures, and initiating purchase orders.
- Establish required engineering documentation necessary for manufacturing operations: Process FMEA, Work Instructions and other Documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years’ experience in an automotive, manufacturing and/or assembly environment to apply new technology or alternate process with the manufacturing environment.
- Corrective action & problem-solving experience using tools such as 8D, Five-Why or a similar methodology
- Strong Lean Manufacturing Experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01#LI-01