- Seek, recognize, define and solve to determine root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Identify process and equipment limitations to determine bottlenecks.
- Develop knowledge and skills to be recognized for expertise and functional leadership in applications of engineering principles, scientific analysis, continuous improvement and project management.
- Work with operators to develop, improve and monitor key procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 2-5 years of engineering experience
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing industry practices, engineering principles
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to achieve project results within required time frames
- Experience with planning and scheduling activities
- Process improvement tools such as Lean/Six Sigma
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.