This position provides technical process support to the production operation for a cluster of plants in the US. The position is necessary to ensure continuous process improvement and growth within the molding operations. This position will provide engineering support, for plants and corporate programs, encompassing: productivity improvements, standardization of processes & manufacturing methods, business expansion of new product lines, installation and start up of new equipment and introduction of new products.
*Can be based in most areas of the country.
- Extensive experience in set ups, troubleshooting, debugging, documentation and processing of extrusion blow molding machinery AND/OR stretch blow molding machinery
- Understanding of overall plastics industry and technology, materials, molding
- Engineering degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum 7-10 years related experience in a manufacturing environment
- ability to travel 75% of the time.
SBMClick here to apply online