Our client, a national manufacturer with a location in Thomasville, NC, is seeking an experienced Process Engineer.
Improving existing processes, and finding ways to further improve scrap, quality, delivery, and cost metrics beyond current targets.
Working on projects of high complexity for manufacturing operations.
Continuously improves the production process, utilizing a hands-on approach.
Ensuring that the department meets scrap, quality, delivery, and cost metrics.
- BS degree in engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or other relevant field
- Six Sigma and LEAN experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in an automated manufacturing environment. Impregnation/coating experience preferred.
- Paper manufacturing experience and/or experience in resin impregnation processes preferred.
- Technology and automation minded, with a basic understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, basic electricity, gearboxes, and tools.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to integrate well and adapt to cultural differences
Click here to apply online