Large Manufacturing Company located on the East side of Madison Wisconsin is looking for a Process Engineer.
- Responsible for the process design, operation and implementation.
- Helps to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years working as a Process Engineer in a plant manufacturing environment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01