Our client, an innovation-driven global leader in the production of highly engineered & multifunctional plastic components for the automotive industry, is searching for a Process Engineer to join their team in Nashotah, WI.
Why work here?
This company is a global leader in the manufacturing of advanced components for the automotive and industrial sectors. They are known for their innovative approach to manufacturing through incorporations of revolutionary technologies such as 3D printing and artificial intelligence. OEMs across the globe rely on the company’s products to drive the efficiency and performance of their products. This is a full-time position which offers generous benefits and unique employee perks.
The Process Engineer is responsible for assisting in the design, development, and optimization of manufacturing and industrial processes for the company:
- Demonstrate understanding of all set-up procedures and molding machine functions
- Set up, start, and troubleshoot the presses, molds, and secondary equipment
- Monitor the press cycle to ensure they are running according to routine standards
- Initiate corrective action for jobs running out of the standard cycle
- Set limit switches, timers, and process controls on presses
- Display knowledge of IQMS system
- Meet productivity standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma & 5+ years of related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other manufacturing & distribution techniques
- Knowledge of machines & tools and Statistical Process Control procedures & applications
- Hands-on experience using measurement devices
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.