endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion dollar international manufacturing company located in the Florence KY area is looking for a Process Engineer
- Support manufacturing operations and problem solving while making improvements.
- Support major plant initiatives, kaizen events, and other strategic goals in the plant.
- Support production, maintenance, and other areas within the plant to include leadership.
- Establish required engineering documentation necessary for manufacturing operations: Process FMEA, Work Instructions and other Documents.
- Implement machining methods, improved processes, and plant layout through AutoCAD.
- Bachelors Degree
- Automotive Project Launch Experience
- Proven experience in a manufacturing and/or assembly environment to apply new technology or alternate process with the manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, corrective action and problem solving experience using tools such as 8D, Five-Why or a similar methodology
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.