A large Steel Manufacturer has an immediate opening for a Process Engineer to join their team. The Process Engineer is accountable for providing full professional engineering expertise in the planning and execution of technical projects within the Caster Department. Their facility is the leading producer of specialty flat rolled stainless steels.
- Research alternative solutions as they relate to quality, production and cost requirements
- Assist in the developing of cost effective solutions to production problems
- Develops analysis, prepares and executes technical projects
- Works closely with Design Engineering, Operating and Maintenance with engineering applications as they relate to safety, quality, production and cost
- Manage several project at a time
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Material Science/Metallurgy or other engineering field
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Extensive computer skills
- Requires willingness and ability to participate in trial practices on off shift hours
- Other duties as assigned.