endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located on the east side of Battle Creek is looking for a Process / Technology Engineer
- Ensure the control of all steps of manufacturing process engineering, time, cycle and investment verification costs as well as the technological improvement of manufacturing processes within the plant
- Ensures the efficient and effective progress of all process engineering steps, improving them as planned within the procedures and instructions, in order to guarantee the manufacturing processes efficiency and safety
- Guarantees a first analysis of deviations concerning his area activities, managing relations with suppliers and suggesting possible solutions in order to achieve continuous improvement, informing the involved Manager.
- Plant improvement initiatives/New program launches
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience within engineering, project management, optimization areas Manufacturing/Automotive
- CAD experience is a plus * (Catia * Solidworks * Magma)
- Continuous Improvement - Problem Solving - Project Management
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.