Our client is a global leader in need of a Senior Process Engineer with the following experience:
Click here to apply online
- BS in Chemical Eng., Mechanical Eng., Industrial Eng. or Material Science.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Manufacturing Certification
- Minimum of (5) years of experience working in a manufacturing environment in a Product/Process development role. Preferably in an ISO-9000, TS-16949 or CGMP environment.
- 3+ years of experience on mixing, coating, drying, metalizing and slitting processes.
- 2+ years of experience applying Lean Manufacturing principles.
- 2+ years of experience in NPI or NPD
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving capabilities to work effectively in corporate, manufacturing and multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Able to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Utilizing a systematic approach for problem solving.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.)
- Manage financial aspects of major project teams including estimating expenditures, identifying financial alternatives, contributing to the creation of capital requests, purchasing materials and/or services, monitoring and tracking costs.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations including conversions, weights, measurements, volume and distance along with statistical abilities.
- Apply technical specialty to business opportunities to optimize project management and capital expenditures.
- Able to create and manipulate drawings in Auto-CAD or Solid Works.